Powered By Blogger

Sunday 8 January 2012

The new name - Bread Tag Conversions

Having finally updated the drafted entries waiting in the Blogger wings to come on-stage, I have edited, updated and jump pointed everything and rainy days as they are, renamed the blog:

Bread Tag Conversions.

Why you ask, you hands clasped to your chin, breath held in anticipation?


Because I use bread tags in my conversions.  Its  cheap source of thin hard plastic that is easily worked.  Take the Wraith conversion that I did (and then destroyed), and some upcoming blogs about some other models I am working on (Necron Lords, Overlord, Flayed Ones, Wraiths).  That and a snappy "huh, what?" name like Bread Tag Conversions is infinitely more readable than Warriorsong46's Blog.

Also why did I kill the Wraith conversion?  Simply put, the painted version looked a bit naff (use bread tags that aren't indented with the expiry date of the bread) and the new Codex was looming.  This was when rumours were about as to whether they would even be in the thing!  Those poor Pariahs... (I liked the fluff behind that unit but I can understand why the omission.  I have a good idea for a story for their continued inclusion in all things 40k but that's a submission for Black library and not a blog).

As they new Wraiths are more scarab / spyder (Canoptek family) under Cryptek command, I would envisage the new model as being more in line with the new artwork.  I want to bring the two together.

Beside, the Wraiths internment in my parts trays wasn't all bad, his parts still live on.  Particularly his claw as the left hand of my Overlord.

No comments:

Post a Comment