Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 January 2012

Flat Out

I have been flat out trying to finish a new Wraith conversions and some Flayed One conversions for my first big game tomorrow. 

I have only played a couple of small games and watched a couple more as I knew I was going to be Necrons and it seems a bit pointless learning from the old 3rd Edition when the 5th was due out.  From then its been just a case of building up to it.  Very much looking forward to it.  Have some photos of my conversions and will put them up soon.

Hell, here is a group pic of the Wraiths and my Army in total.
Wraiths

Whole Army, spot the conversions and ones where I got carried away

What your view on the "leaked 6th Edition Rules"?  Changing the order of shooting and assault might be interesting, which is about as far as I have read as I am supposed to be cramming the 5th Edition to learn more for tomorrow.  I learn better by doing as I go so I know things should click into place nicely this time round.  Regardless, I'm enjoying myself in this new hobby and really that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment